Index du Forum

Voici le forum Officiel du clan ; Ultimate Vampire Ici sera gerer les saccage et Toutes autres actions... Cordialement, triizomax. Gérant du forum.

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Hamburger,>Beef Steak And&Barbecue 0410 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Sexion du Forum : -> Missions / Quêtes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
janadea

Masculin Metal Terre (sol)
Vos Armes/Objets: Aucune

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hamburger,>Beef Steak And&Barbecue 0410 Répondre en citant

Hamburger, Beef Steak And Barbecue 0410 > urlin.us/2bh41

2,,bunsIf,,,you,,,are,,,cooking,,,bacon,,,to,,,go,,,on,,,top,,,,put,,,2,,,strips,,,per,,,burger,,,on,,,the,,,grill,,,in,,,the,,,indirect,,,zone,,,near,,,the,,,burgersPeople,,,will,,,ask,,,why,,,you,,,are,,,setting,,,the,,,table,,,with,,,bowlsIf,,,,you,,,,can,,,,get,,,,it,,,,boneless,,,,,you,,,,still,,,,need,,,,to,,,,remove,,,,the,,,,silverskin,,,,just,,,,below,,,,the,,,,top,,,,fat,,,,cap,,,,,,,,:,,,,Girl,,,,,hamburger,,,,and,,,,sandwich,,,,0274,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Funny,,,,guy,,,,eating,,,,hamburger,,,,-,,,,glutton,,,,photos,,,,Stock,,,,Photos,,,,-,,,,Steak,,,,Stock,,,,Photo:,,,,Fresh,,,,and,,,,raw,,,,beef,,,,steak,,,,Barbecue,,,,,,,,(0),,,,,,,,0,,,,!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!,,,,Girl,,,,,hamburger,,,,and,,,,sandwich,,,,0274,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Funny,,,,guy,,,,eating,,,,hamburger,,,,-,,,,glutton,,,,photos,,,,Stock,,,,Photos,,,,-,,,,Steak,,,,Stock,,,,Photo:,,,,Fresh,,,,and,,,,raw,,,,beef,,,,steak,,,,Barbecue,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,My,,wife,,still,,reminds,,me,,of,,that,,night,,whenever,,I,,start,,to,,talk,,like,,I,,know,,how,,to,,cookI,,added,,dry,,wood,,chips,,to,,the,,charcoal,,(wet,,wood,,chips,,just,,cool,,the,,fire,,and,,make,,steam,,delaying,,the,,smoke)Gently,,,press,,,them,,,into,,,disks,,,about,,,3/4",,,thick,,,and,,,and,,,about,,,4",,,wideDOn't,,use,,a,,hamburger,,press,,like,,this,,oneThe,,,taste,,,was,,,beautiful,,,,but,,,one,,,thing,,,was,,,missingBut,,,the,,,exterior,,,was,,,an,,,unappetizing,,,ruddy,,,tan,,,color,,,,and,,,there,,,was,,,no,,,crustRemove,,,the,,,burgers,,,when,,,the,,,interior,,,reaches,,,5F,,,below,,,the,,,desired,,,tempMy,,favorite,,is,,ground,,beef,,short,,ribsThey,,,,took,,,,a,,,,bit,,,,longer,,,,to,,,,get,,,,the,,,,right,,,,color,,,,to,,,,the,,,,skin,,,,,about,,,,5,,,,minutes,,,,per,,,,side,,,,,the,,,,weight,,,,loss,,,,was,,,,greater,,,,,and,,,,the,,,,brown,,,,layer,,,,was,,,,about,,,,a,,,,bit,,,,thickerFlattops,,,,are,,,,great,,,,for,,,,skinny,,,,diner,,,,burgers,,,,,but,,,,it,,,,is,,,,hard,,,,to,,,,cook,,,,them,,,,all,,,,the,,,,way,,,,through,,,,properly,,,,on,,,,a,,,,flattop,,,,without,,,,a,,,,thick,,,,layer,,,,of,,,,overcooked,,,,meatFlip,,,,the,,,,meat,,,,every,,,,minute,,,,,acting,,,,like,,,,a,,,,human,,,,rotisserie,,,,,so,,,,all,,,,the,,,,energy,,,,is,,,,expended,,,,on,,,,one,,,,surface,,,,at,,,,a,,,,time,,,,,not,,,,on,,,,cooking,,,,the,,,,interiorBut,,my,,effort,,was,,a,,raging,,success,,,and,,just,,to,,underscore,,the,,point,,,I,,serve,,my,,Steakhouse,,Steakburgers,,in,,a,,bowl,,because,,they,,are,,so,,juicyWhen,,,you,,,are,,,cooking,,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,be,,,focused,,,on,,,the,,,meat,,,,not,,,fussing,,,around,,,setting,,,the,,,tableBefore,,,,I,,,,moved,,,,the,,,,meat,,,,to,,,,the,,,,hot,,,,side,,,,I,,,,painted,,,,one,,,,side,,,,with,,,,a,,,,thin,,,,coat,,,,of,,,,cooking,,,,oil,,,,knowing,,,,that,,,,oil,,,,helps,,,,transmit,,,,heat,,,,faster,,,,,and,,,,that,,,,it,,,,would,,,,almost,,,,fry,,,,the,,,,surfaceThe,,oil,,will,,help,,seal,,in,,moisture,,,conduct,,heat,,,and,,keep,,them,,from,,stickingThe,,,plate,,,has,,,larger,,,holes,,,to,,,let,,,smoke,,,throughMoreover,,,if,,you,,try,,to,,sear,,a,,cold,,burger,,the,,exterior,,has,,to,,go,,from,,40F,,fridge,,temp,,to,,about,,300F,,at,,which,,temp,,the,,Maillard,,reaction,,really,,kicks,,in,,and,,browning,,occurs,,rapidlyAfter,,20,,minutes,,I,,flipped,,them,,and,,took,,their,,tempI,,could,,not,,catch,,itI,,,,know,,,,the,,,,whole,,,,process,,,,sounds,,,,bass,,,,ackwards,,,,,I,,,,know,,,,that,,,,Dad,,,,told,,,,you,,,,to,,,,sear,,,,the,,,,burgers,,,,at,,,,the,,,,beginning,,,,,but,,,,searing,,,,does,,,,not,,,,hold,,,,in,,,,moistureI,,have,,seen,,them,,off,,by,,as,,much,,as,,50F!,,Worse,,,they,,are,,mounted,,high,,on,,the,,hood,,,and,,that's,,not,,where,,your,,meat,,isWhen,,,,they,,,,are,,,,done,,,,,you,,,,can,,,,set,,,,them,,,,asideIt,,,,took,,,,me,,,,a,,,,year,,,,to,,,,perfect,,,,this,,,,techniqueI,,reasoned,,that,,cooking,,on,,an,,open,,grill,,would,,allow,,me,,to,,superheat,,one,,side,,while,,the,,other,,side,,remained,,cool,,so,,that,,the,,heat,,would,,not,,travel,,deep,,inside,,so,,rapidlySet,,up,,your,,grill,,for,,2-zone,,cookingPoke,,,,the,,,,center,,,,with,,,,your,,,,finger,,,,to,,,,start,,,,forming,,,,muscle,,,,memory,,,,about,,,,the,,,,stiffness,,,,of,,,,the,,,,meat,,,,at,,,,different,,,,tempsTurn,,,one,,,or,,,two,,,burners,,,on,,,high,,,and,,,leave,,,the,,,others,,,offJust,,don't,,drown,,the,,coals,,and,,be,,careful,,not,,to,,kick,,a,,lot,,of,,ash,,onto,,the,,meatAbout,,the,,bottomingsThe,,,flavor,,,was,,,better,,,,but,,,they,,,were,,,still,,,not,,,juicy,,,enoughThat's,,,steakhouse,,,hot f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 10:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Sexion du Forum : -> Missions / Quêtes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème By xSkatex.
Merci de respecter le travaille du créateur.